About Carter Iron and Steel Company
Carter Iron and Steel Company was founded in 1981 by W. Bond Carter and incorporated in 1982. The primary focus of business was to do facility-related projects inside Langley Air Force Base, NASA, and Newport News Shipyard. While continuing to do projects in these facilities along with many other government facilities, we also service the ever-growing commercial industry’s needs for fabrication and erection.
With the company’s 33 years of experience, Greg Carter who is the 2nd generation President and Owner, strives to continue our strong reputation for high quality workmanship and reliability.
Iron and steel Services
- Fabrication and erection columns
- Beams, bar joist and deck
- Fabrication and erection of stairs, handrails, wall rails, caged, pit and access ladders, dumpster gates, sump grates
- Loading dock ramps customized for dock/truck requirements
- Lifting pads, spreader bars, structural supports
Click here to find our more information on our services. Thanks for visiting our website!